Society for Promotion of Tourism Art and Culture, Daman & Diu invites applications for recruitment to the posts of Social Media Manager. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before June 27, 2017.
Society for Promotion of Tourism Art and Culture, Daman & Diu, invites applications from eligible candidates for below mentioned post on Contract Basis for one year with a provision of extension for another one year on merit basis. The applications should reach the undersigned on or before 27/06/2017.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification and Experience||Job location||Salary per month|
|Social Media Manager||01||Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / computer Science Engineering or equivalent with 3+ years of Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.||Daman, Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Rs. 50,000/-|
Job Description (In Brief):
- Creation & Maintenance of all Social Media Platforms
- Query Management
- Creation of content and ensuring that the content shared online must be copyright protected and unauthorized use of this must be monitored.
- Use of tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, You-tube analytics, or any other social media monitoring tools to analyze the growth in the page through Social Media engagements.
- Off and On page Search Engine Optimization and updating the Tourism website from time to time.
- All applicants should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Governing body of SPOTAC reserves the right to relax any of the conditions in highly deserving case.
- The Governing Body of SPOTAC reserves the right to alter the remuneration based on the merit of the candidate.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format suggested below with a recent passport size photograph duly self attested by themselves and photocopies of testimonials in support of qualifications, experience and age should be sent by RPAD/courier or by hand on or before 27th June 2017 in a sealed cover subscribing in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER- SPOTAC” to the address mentioned below:
The Member Secretary (SPOTAC)
Department of Tourism UT Administration of Daman & Diu Behind Nani Daman Bus Stop,
Daman- 396 210 Phone: 0260- 2250002
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post of Social Media Manager in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to : The Member Secretary (SPOTAC), Department of Tourism UT Administration of Daman & Diu Behind Nani Daman Bus Stop, Daman- 396 210 so as to reach on or before June 27, 2017.
For details click below⇓