POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee (Finance). Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before December 31, 2016.
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Hardworking Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (FINANCE).
*Includes backlog # Horizontal reservation
UPPER AGE LIMIT
28 years as on 31.12.2016 (Candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989)
CA/ICWA (CMA) pass
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC per annum are as follows:
|During Training||Rs. 8.5 lakhs|
|After Training On regularization||Rs. 14.9 lakhs|
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 1,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and INR 50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION FEE SUBMISSION
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 12.2016 to 31.12.2016, Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), category certificate & qualification final passing certificate.
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit relevant certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by POWERGRID. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
- After successful completion of registration, 2 copies of a Challan for submission of Application Fees shall be generated (for Other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM candidates). In addition, candidates shall also receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information.
- Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of 560/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website. After submission of the fee, candidates are advised to retain their copy of the Bank Challan.
- Please note that Application Fee can be deposited at ANY branch of State Bank of India after minimum 2 bank working days of application submission.
- Last date of application fee submission shall also be indicated on the generated Challan.
- Admit cards shall be issued through the respective Candidate Logins of the candidates and will be collected from the candidates at the examination venue.
- Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of their applications to POWERGRID.
- Information related to engagement of Scribes for PwD- VH / Arms affected candidates shall be provided subsequently before examination.