Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) invited applications for recruitment to the post for Specialist Grade II (Surgery, Radiology, Pathology, Anesthesiology, Radiotherapy, Medical Oncology, Gynecology, ENT and Cardiology). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format within 30 days (12 September 2016) from the date of advertisement.
Advertisement No: 493/2016
- Specialist Grade II (Surgery) – 01 post
- Specialist Grade II Radiology – 01 Post
- Specialist Grade II Pathology – 01 Post
- Specialist Grade II Anesthesiology – 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade II Radiotherapy – 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade II Medical Oncology – 01 Post
- Specialist Grade II Gynecology – 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade II ENT – 01 Post
- Specialist Grade II Cardiology) – 01 Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Specialist Grade II: candidate should have completed medical qualification listed in the first / Second schedule or part II of third schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and PG Degree in relevant specialty and should have 03 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the applications along with essential documents to the ‘The Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, 37, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata’, within 30 days (12 September 2016) from the date of advertisement.
Application Fee: Rs. 200
Last Date of Application: 30 days (12 September 2016) from the date of advertisement.