All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Residents & others on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format on or before 31 December 2016.
Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January, 2017 at the AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/SR/06/2016-AIIMS.JDH
The online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for the period of 3 years in prescribed format.
|S. No.||Department||Essential Qualification||Total||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|2.||Biochemistry||MS/MD (Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with PhD||2||1||1||0||0|
|3.||Community Medicine and Family Medicine||MD/DNB (Community Medicine / PSM)||4||2||2||0||0|
|5.||General Medicine||MD/DNB (General Medicine)||4||2||1||1||0|
|6.||General Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||2||2||0||0||0|
|7.||Microbiology||MD/DNB (Microbiology) / M.Sc. (Microbiology) with PhD (Microbiology)||1||1||0||0||0|
|8.||Neonatology||MD/DNB (Paediatrics / Medicine)||2||2||0||0||0|
|9.||Obs. & Gynecology||MS/MD/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||2||2||0||0||0|
|11.||Paediatric Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||2||2||0||0||0|
|13.||Physiology||MS/MD (Physiology) / M.Sc. (Physiology) with PhD||1||0||1||0||0|
|14.||Pulmonary Medicine & TB||MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)||2||2||0||0||0|
|16.||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||MD/DNB (Pathology / Transfusion Medicine)||2||2||0||0||0|
|17.||Cardiology||MD/DNB (General Medicine/Paediatrics)||3||3||0||0||0|
|18.||Cardiothoracic Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||4||3||1||0||0|
|19.||Nephrology||MD/DNB (General Medicine/Paediatrics )||2||2||0||0||0|
|20.||Urology||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||1||0||1||0||0|
|21.||Endocrinology||MD/DNB (General Medicine/Paediatrics)||2||2||0||0||0|
|22.||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||MD/DNB (PMR)||1||1||0||0||0|
|23.||Surgical Oncology||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||2||1||1||0||0|
- Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: aiimsiodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 01st December, 2016 (Thursday), as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 31st December, 2016 (1700 Hrs.).
- Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- 3% vacancies are reserved for physically handicapped (PH) candidates.
UPPER AGE LIMIT (AS ON 31/12/2016) AND ELIGIBILITY
- For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as on 31/12/2016 will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopaedics Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch Courses, the upper age limit as on 31/12/2016 will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 31/12/2016 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
- In case of those who have appeared for exam / viva voce and result i s yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and/ or interview provisionally.
- In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after 31/12/2016, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of theory exam and Interview allowed provisionally will be considered.
- The candidates who are in service in any Government Institutions are required to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview if they fail to produce no objection certificate on the day of interview during scrutiny of documents.
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- General/OBC category: 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Senior Resident (Medical): Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.